Re: Problem installing extensions on Lion

От Stefan Schwarzer
Тема Re: Problem installing extensions on Lion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> In file included from /usr/local/pgsql-9.1/include/server/postgres.h:47,
>                  from tablefunc.c:33:
> /usr/local/pgsql-9.1/include/server/c.h:67:19: error: stdio.h: No such file or directory
> /usr/local/pgsql-9.1/include/server/c.h:68:20: error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
> /usr/local/pgsql-9.1/include/server/c.h:69:20: error: string.h: No such file or directory

Still trying to figure it out. I did a complete fresh install of Lion. Added Xcode too.

After looking around, it seems that the problem is arising from Xcode 4.3+ not being installed anymore under
"/Developer/..."but " /Applications/Xcode.app".

I found a website [1] stating that the solution would be to use something like this:

       "sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/"

But I have still the same problem… Can anyone give me a hint what I should do? Uninstall Xcode and install just a
stand-alonecompiler?

Thanks for any help. I am really stuck!

Stef

[1] http://blog.bitemyapp.com/2012/03/20/fix-fs-events-stdio.h-not-found.html