Re: [Slony1-general] pgpass.conf for Windows Vista

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: [Slony1-general] pgpass.conf for Windows Vista
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 29/04/2009 16:46, Anamika Saini wrote:

> I have got the problem while using the the pg_restore in Vista. It absolutely woking fine in windows XP. I placed the
filepgpass.conf  in %APPDATA%/postgresql having the password and it actaully restores the dump in XP and its not
workingin Vista. It says the passowrd failure.
> Does some one know what could be the problem.

Hi there,

This list is for Slony-I: I'm moving this thread to
pgsql-general@postgresql.org.

Could it be a permissions problem with the pgpass file?

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

От: Jasen Betts
Сообщение: Re: UPDATE... FROM - will ORDER BY not respected?
От: Michele Petrazzo - Unipex
Сообщение: pg_dump and pg_restore problem