Re: Keyword list sanity check

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Keyword list sanity check
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Stark wrote:
> I had previously considered adding an assertion in the backend to check
> they're sorted properly. That would be less formatting dependent and
> would be only a couple lines of C.
>
> I don't think we can do that with the gram.y check though.

Well, the ordering in gram.y is just pro forma anyway. Checking that all
keywords are present and correctly labeled in kwlist.h is more
important. What's still missing is to check that all keywords defined
with "%token <keyword>" in gram.y are present in one of the keyword lists.

Hmm, it just occurred to me that this script is only a few steps away
from actually generating kwlist.h from gram.y, instead of merely
cross-checking them.