Re: Postgres entering zombie state once a week in production evnvironment

От Bryce Nesbitt
Тема Re: Postgres entering zombie state once a week in production evnvironment
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks for the thoughts on what to check.   Unfortunately, the priority
of the people responding to the incidents has been to get the system
live again.  I will add these items to a list that, hopefully, will be
run through prior to restarting Postgres.

Achilleas Mantzios wrote:
> Did you check for locks?
> SELECT * from pg_locks;
> SELECT l.locktype,c.relname,l.pid,l.mode from pg_locks l,pg_class c where l.relation=c.oid ;
> Were you able to issue other select commands during the problem? Were you able to start psql and do some simple
command?
> Have you ruled out the possibility of the application being locked for other reasons? (limits, network
failure,etc....

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: