Re: pgSql authentication problem with openLdap

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: pgSql authentication problem with openLdap
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 14/04/2009 13:28, sandiphw wrote:
> host  all  all  202.18.10.0/24
> "ldap://202.18.10.1:389/dc=abc,dc=net;;ou=people"

I don't know anything about LDAP, I'm only scanning the PG docs, but
this version is missing the "ldap" method. It should be:

  host  all  all  202.18.10.0/24  ldap  "ldap://....(etc)..."

Also, is it really on two lines in your pg_hba.conf, or is this just
your mail client (or maybe mine) wrapping it? Records must be on a
single line each.

Did you remember to SIGHUP the server after changing pg_hba.conf?

Finally, is it possible that something somewhere else in the file is
broken? Try commenting out everything except -

    host   all   all   127.0.0.1/32   md5

- and see if you can connect locally. If that works, re-introduce other
records one by one till you find the offender.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: Move databases from Pg 7.2.1 to 8.3.x
Сообщение: Re: Move databases from Pg 7.2.1 to 8.3.x