Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane escreveu:
>> On Friday 10 April 2009 22:50:02 Tom Lane wrote:
>>> I do not believe it --- there is a significant difference
>>> in the difficulty of passive listening and active spoofing.
>
>> Sure, there is a difference.  But what is it, and what percentage of users do
>> you think are affected by it and can judge the difference?
>
> I don't know, and I don't wish to be forcing a decision about it on
> users.

Why don't we follow Magnus suggestion?

HINT: you could disable certificate verification by setting
PGSSLVERIFY=none

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira
   http://www.timbira.com/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt