determining the locks that will be held by a query

От Brian Cox
Тема determining the locks that will be held by a query
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I sent this out on 4/7 and either missed a response or didn't get one.
If this is the wrong forum, I'd appreciate a redirect.

I know that EXPLAIN will show the query plan. I know that pg_locks will
show the locks currently held for activity transactions. Is there a way
to determine what locks a query will hold when it is executed?

Thanks,
Brian

Сообщение: Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns
Сообщение: Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns