Re: Is there a way to get just the number of seconds between two timestamps?

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: Is there a way to get just the number of seconds between two timestamps?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
A B wrote:
> I want to just get the number of seconds and not have to use extract
> for seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years, etc.
> Is that possible?

extract(epoch from your_end_time) - extract(epoch from your_start_time)

Cheers,
Steve

От: A B
Сообщение: Is there a way to get just the number of seconds between two timestamps?
От: Michael Lush
Сообщение: Re: Is there a way to get just the number of seconds between two timestamps?