Re: driver ODBC-PostreSQL, cursor and transaction isolation level

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: driver ODBC-PostreSQL, cursor and transaction isolation level
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Olivier,

olivier dorie wrote:
> Hiroshi,
>
> Thank you for your answer.
>
> I try the 2 solutions (BeginTrans and the driver 8.4.0100) and the two of
> them work: in the small test, I describe in the last mail, the transaction
> is serializable.
>
> I have a last question: with BeginTrans or with the driver  8.4.0100, the
> transaction isolation level is every time serializable ?

Why do you think so?
Your example doesn't seem to show us the difference.

 > Is it possible to
> have a read committed level?

It's determined by the server setting. The default is read committed.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Сообщение: Re: driver ODBC-PostreSQL, cursor and transaction isolation level
Сообщение: Re: driver ODBC-PostreSQL, cursor and transaction isolation level