Re: Serbian's translation

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: Serbian's translation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Guillaume Lelarge escreveu:
> Hi all,
>
> There's no serbian translation available in the translation combo box of the
> Options window. I did some work on this and found that sr_YU is not anymore
> the short name for Serbian. It seems it is sr_RS. Can anyone confirm this?

That's true [1]. sr_RS [2] is used as default for Serbian language.

> I've got a patch ready for this, but I just need someone to confirm the change
> from sr_YU to sr_RS.

sr_YU was superceded by sr_RS for quite some time (4 years).

[1]
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/libc/localedata/locales/?cvsroot=glibc&hideattic=0#dirlist
[2]
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/libc/localedata/locales/sr_RS?cvsroot=glibc

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira
   http://www.timbira.com/

От: "Dickson S. Guedes"
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin III] #1: Minor patch for more GP options.
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Serbian's translation