Re: Crash in gist insertion on pathological box data

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Crash in gist insertion on pathological box data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This looks good to me.  I tested it to the extent of verifying that
> either patch individually would prevent the originally-reported failure.
> I'd be inclined to keep it but reduce it to level DEBUG1 or so.

Committed in HEAD, 8.3 and 8.2. Previous versions need to be patched too but
codebase is different, so I'll patch them a bit later.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE ... ALTER COLUMN ... SET DISTINCT
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE ... ALTER COLUMN ... SET DISTINCT