Re: FreshMeat and SourceForge listings out of date again

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: FreshMeat and SourceForge listings out of date again
Дата
Re: FreshMeat and SourceForge listings out of date again  (Jonathan Fuerth <fuerth@sqlpower.ca>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 4/3/09 9:07 AM, Jonathan Fuerth wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Last July, I made a little utility to help remind people when the
> various 3rd-party sites with information about PostgreSQL have
> out-of-date information. This utility itself is working fine, but I'm
> the only one being notified! As a result, two of the three monitored
> sites have been out of date for some time now.

Ah.  Yeah, you need it to notify me and Robert Treat, since we're the
ones with the ability to update stuff.

--Josh

От: Jonathan Fuerth
Сообщение: FreshMeat and SourceForge listings out of date again