Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Explicitly bind gettext to the correct encoding on Windows.

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Explicitly bind gettext to the correct encoding on Windows.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>> Tom Lane wrote:
>>> What makes more sense to me is to add a table to encnames.c that
>>> provides the gettext name of every encoding that we support.
>
>> Do you mean a separate table there, or should we add a new column to one
>> of the existing tables?
>
> Whichever seems to make more sense is fine with me.  I just don't want
> add-an-encoding maintenance requirements spread across N different
> source files.

I was about to start looking at this when that other thread
(http://archives.postgresql.org//pgsql-hackers/2009-03/msg01270.php)
started about related issues on other platforms. Seems we should have a
"coordinated fix" for this, so I'm going to want and see what come sout
of that one. Unless I'm misunderstanding thigns and they're not related?

//Magnus