Re: Hard-coded PUBLIC in pg_dump

От David Wheeler
Тема Re: Hard-coded PUBLIC in pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sunday, December 1, 2002, at 10:49  AM, Tom Lane wrote:

>> PUBLIC doesn't seem like a very common column name --- seems safe to
>> make it reserved.  We made 'value' reserved in 7.3, and that was a
>> much
>> more common one.
>
> I'm still quite unhappy about 'value', and would like to look into
> making it unreserved again.  This business does show that there are
> some
> pitfalls in that, though :-(

Actually, I don't think it's reserved in 7.3, only in the 7.4
development sources. Otherwise, Bricolage would fail hard, and it
doesn't. So there's some time to play with this issue, I think.

David

david@wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e                                               Jabber:
Theory@jabber.org

Сообщение: Re: Hard-coded PUBLIC in pg_dump
Сообщение: Re: Hard-coded PUBLIC in pg_dump