Determining PUBLIC's permissions

От Roderick A. Anderson
Тема Determining PUBLIC's permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm trying to determine the permissions PUBLIC has on several
tables/views.  Or would this be the default permissions for a table/view?

pg_user, pg_roles, pg_group, pg_authid, pg_auth_members, pg_database,
pg_tablespace, and pg_settings.

\dp pg_user

returns (0 rows).

I am logged in to template1 as postgres.

I am doing some testing of multi-tenant/shared-database-hosting options
and want to try to get around the possible limitations mentioned in the
article at <http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Shared_Database_Hosting>.
After revoking from public I want to grant those permission back to the
'main' database user.  Need to know what they are.

I was sure there was a thread recently on determining table permissions
and thought the \dp would do it.

Any suggestions?

\\||/
Rod