Re: FTS Parser dialogue

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: FTS Parser dialogue
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> Dave Page a écrit :

>>> You wanna fix that or shall I?
>>>
>> I can do it.
>
> Thanks.

Actually, I can't. Due to the multiline option, if I set the FTS parser
dialog at the same size than the FTS dictionary dialog, the replication
combobox is invisible (on GTK) or partially visible (on Mac OS X). It
seems that the multiline option set a different min size to the textbox
widget. I tried many different options, but none worked.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org