Re: i need help with software to make report

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: i need help with software to make report
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On 12/03/2009 20:03, Jose L Rodriguez wrote:

> for me, I been searching over the web (google) for about 2 months and I
> found some good software like agata report but still there are things that
> make it difficult to work, I decide to write to this list because I know
> that people here have a lot of experience and someone might come with a good
> answer of a nice tool.
>
> Sorry for my English I would like to express better but this the best I can
> do, I am Spanish speaker.

Much better than my Spanish! :-)

You could try the pgsql-general list too - you might have a bigger
audience there.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

От: "Jose L Rodriguez"
Сообщение: Re: i need help with software to make report
Сообщение: Re: i need help with software to make report