Re: Large object restore problem w/triggers

От Claire McLister
Тема Re: Large object restore problem w/triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for your quick response. Sorry for the omission, the PG
version is 7.4.8

How do I temporarily disable the trigger while doing the restore?
Should I remove the trigger, do the dump, and then work from there?

It's difficult to move to 8.1 right now, so I'd prefer a workaround
if we can do that.

Claire