Re: postgresql and LDAP

От JP Fletcher
Тема Re: postgresql and LDAP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
FYI, I did see the message returned to my client, and did look in the
server logs.  Trouble was, the message in the log was no more helpful
than the one returned to my client, with the exception of pointing me to
the line number in pg_hba.conf.

--
JP Fletcher
Database Administrator

Сообщение: Re: bug?: permission denied for schema on "on delete set null"
Сообщение: Re: bug?: permission denied for schema on "on delete set null"