Re: MSVC buildfarm members are all unhappy

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: MSVC buildfarm members are all unhappy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> ... and the build logs don't show any particular reason for it.
> What is wrong, and why isn't the buildfarm script capturing a
> useful error message?

It's the format change in the makefile for foreign stuff. The line:

Could not match in foreign makefile

I don't know why it ends up where it does - when I run the build in my
VM, it ends up as the last line which makes it stand out properly.

I'll take a look at fixing the actual issue.

//Magnus