Re: [GENERAL] speaking of 8.4...

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: [GENERAL] speaking of 8.4...
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 8:16 AM, Scara Maccai <m_lists@yahoo.it> wrote:
>> What? Hot standby won't make it in 8.4?
>
> Hot standby != synch-rep.
>
> The former is still being reviewed, though it's starting to look like
> it's cutting it pretty fine for inclusion in 8.4.

If you think Hot Standby will be in 8.4, we need to work on a UI that
uses the recovery control functions (as described on
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Hot_Standby#Dynamic_Control_of_Recovery).

If no-one already works on that, I would love to do it.

(of course, I'm still working on my server status patch...)

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org