Re: Restore DB

От Ashish Karalkar
Тема Re: Restore DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Shahbaz A. Tyagi wrote:
> We took using PgAdminIII right click action. And it generated .backup files.
>
> However while restoring whole machine is getting hanged for unlimited time.
> So just checking do we have some other way also, as we have complete Postgre
> directory also.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Shahbaz A. Tyagi
> Sphere Networks

I am considering that you have taken this directory backup when server
was shutdown.

 Place the directory at desired location and start the server as a
postgres user

pg_ctl -D <path to postgres data directory> start

От: "Stéphane A. Schildknecht"
Сообщение: Re: Using xmin to identify last modified rows
От: "Albe Laurenz"
Сообщение: Re: Using xmin to identify last modified rows