Re: Service not starting: Error 1053

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Service not starting: Error 1053
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>>
>> Of course, none of this helps if the culprit is a DLL or a 3rd party
>> program that allocates the adress space immediately at CreateProcess.
>
> AFAIK all the cases where we *have* identified the culprit (which has
> been antivirus or firewall), this is exactly what it was doing...

Would it be possible to build a tool that runs through a series of
permission-checks, tries to grab some shared-memory, write to files in
the appropriate folders etc. and then shows the name of any process
interfering? Half the problem is that whenever someone has
Windows-related difficulties there's no standard tools we can use to
diagnose.

--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd

Сообщение: Re: Service not starting: Error 1053
Сообщение: Re: Service not starting: Error 1053