Re: graph representation of data structures in optimizer

От Adriano Lange
Тема Re: graph representation of data structures in optimizer
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane escreveu:
> But really I think the problem with this approach is that the
> information density is too low --- imagine what it would look like in a
> six-or-more-way join.  I don't think the graphical approach is helpful
> at all here.

I was thinking about the hard visualization and navigability in the
graph. I think that a good solution for this would be a dynamic
navigability in their nodes and a rearrange their positions by focused
node. I'm not remembering now, but I've saw a tool like this.

Thanks

--
Adriano Lange
C3SL/UFPR - www.c3sl.ufpr.br