Re: PostgreSQL Translation - PL/pgSQL current

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Translation - PL/pgSQL current
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Please review the instructions here: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NLS

If you already have a file, attach it to the patch tracker, as described
at the above wiki page.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: vacuumdb --freeze
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Allow on/off as input texts for boolean.