Re: Appending \o output instead of overwriting the output file

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Appending \o output instead of overwriting the output file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> "Brent Wood" <b.wood@niwa.co.nz> writes:
>
>> Perhaps \o+ as a future fix for this?
>>

> I'd prefer "\o >>file" but maybe I'm too steeped in unix-isms.

\o+ is reasonably consistent with the other \ command usages...

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: When adding millions of rows at once, getting out of disk space errors
Сообщение: Re: When adding millions of rows at once, getting out of disk space errors