Re: connecting using libpq breaks printf

От Aurimas Černius
Тема Re: connecting using libpq breaks printf
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

> Aurimas Černius<aurisc4@gmail.com>  wrote on Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 06:08:07PM +0200:
>> Libraries should be places after the source file, that is (not sure
>> about -L, but for -l surely):
>>
>> gcc -o pq_test -I"C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\include" pq_test.c
>> -L"C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\lib" -lpq
>>
>> I don't if that's the problem, but it's not hard to try :)
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't fix this problem.

How do you run the program, in console or by double clicking on
executable. Try the second. Does the console window apear on the screen?

--
Aurimas

Сообщение: Re: connecting using libpq breaks printf
Сообщение: Re: connecting using libpq breaks printf