Re: Download link for 'Bristlecone'

От Gerd König
Тема Re: Download link for 'Bristlecone'
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Abdul,

I also think you could start Bristlecone under Windows since it is Java
based (but never tested it).
On the page I sent to you, there's a link for downloading bristlecone.
Just scroll down and you'll find a section "downloads", or use this one:
https://forge.continuent.org/frs/?group_id=22

regards....GERD....

Abdul Rahman schrieb:
> Thanks Huxton & Gerd;
>
> I think pgbench is not suitable for those who want to test application on desired tables. pgbench is highly hard
codedand tests only self generated tables. I used Mercury LoadRunner but it is not freeware. The link
http://bristlecone.continuent.org/HomePageonly has details about this software but not the download link. Secondly it
isfor Unix not for Windows. And I found AppLoader freeware but it does not include PostgreSQL in its database list. My
researchis ongoiung and will prompt you as I get something fruitful and expecting the same from you.

> Regards,
> Abdul Rehman.
>

> ________________________________

sourceLoad Tester for PostgreSQL based application.

--
/===============================\
| Gerd König
| - Infrastruktur -
|
| TRANSPOREON GmbH
| Pfarrer-Weiss-Weg 12
| DE - 89077 Ulm
|

| Tel: +49 [0]731 16906 16
| Fax: +49 [0]731 16906 99
| Web: www.transporeon.com

Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden.
Jetzt den Transporeon Newsletter abonnieren!
http://www.transporeon.com/unternehmen_newsletter.shtml

TRANSPOREON GmbH, Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 722056
Geschäftsf.: Axel Busch, Peter Förster, Roland Hötzl, Marc-Oliver Simon

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Download link for 'Bristlecone'
От: Sam Mason
Сообщение: Re: transfering tables into other schema