Re: SE-PostgreSQL and row level security

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: SE-PostgreSQL and row level security
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
All,

I thought we'd agreed to compromise on having SE without row-level in
8.4, and working on SE with row-level in 8.5.  Why are we revisiting
this argument?  8.4 is *already* late; arguing further about the terms
of SE simply risk us being forced to reject it entirely.

--Josh