Re: Does anyone have a "What is PostgreSQL Flyer" I haven't seen?

От damien clochard
Тема Re: Does anyone have a "What is PostgreSQL Flyer" I haven't seen?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Bruce,
>
>> What about the Fujitsu one?
>
> That's a 4-page flyer aimed primarily at management.  I'd like to do a
> 1-pager aimed at developers.
>
> --Josh

Hi

I'm year ago, i did a poster for PGFR's booth and we translated that
poster in English. It's aimed at developers and tries to gives the "10
reasons to choose PostgreSQL". The content is very short, some might say
it's simplistic but maybe it's good start for a 1-page flyer.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/images/7/7a/Reasons.497x702.png

Hope this helps,

Regards,

--
damien clochard

Сообщение: Re: Does anyone have a "What is PostgreSQL Flyer" I haven't seen?
Сообщение: Re: Does anyone have a "What is PostgreSQL Flyer" I haven't seen?