Re: temporary table problem

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: temporary table problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
sanjeev kumar wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using EnterpriseDB(8.1) here is my individual procedure code

[snip]

> Now my question is from DB side there's no error, But from UI (java) side
> while calling the procedure
> they are getting the null refcursor and as well as "op_errormessage" out
> parameter getting the error message
> like  viewsummary table is already exists.

You might be better off contacting EnterpriseDB support about this.

If I had to guess after briefly skim-reading your message, though, I'd
say your problems are related to the fact that 8.1 does not have the
ability to automatically invalidate cached query plans in functions when
there are schema changes.

Search Google for:

     plpgsql "temporary table" OR "temp table"

--
Craig Ringer