Re: Memory use in 8.3 plpgsql with heavy use of xpath()

От Matt Magoffin
Тема Re: Memory use in 8.3 plpgsql with heavy use of xpath()
Дата
Re: Memory use in 8.3 plpgsql with heavy use of xpath()  ("Matt Magoffin" <postgresql.org@msqr.us>)
Список pgsql-general
>> I'm able to duplicate the memory leak in this function with the current
>> Fedora 8 libxml2 (2.6.32).  The leak is definitely inside libxml2
>> itself, because the bloat shows up here:
>>

> I think this should fix it.
>
> Kris Jurka

It looks like xml.c source has changed considerably since 8.3 (looking at
revision 1.68.2.2 from the 8.3.3. release). Do you know where/if this
patch would apply to the 8.3 branch?

-- m@

Сообщение: Re: Memory use in 8.3 plpgsql with heavy use of xpath()
Сообщение: Re: Memory use in 8.3 plpgsql with heavy use of xpath()