Re: Clarification to catalog-pg-class

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Clarification to catalog-pg-class
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Bruce Momjian wrote:

>>> Uppercase done, with <literal> tag.
>> This is inconsistent with the rest of the documentation.
>
> Should I use <emphasis>?  <literal>?

<emphasis> would be appropriate, but I personally don't really buy the
premise.  If we had to highlight every idiosyncracy in the catalog
fields, it would end up looking quite colorful.

I suppose a more constructive point would be, where are the other
constraint types kept track of?

Сообщение: Re: Clarification to catalog-pg-class
Сообщение: Re: Clarification to catalog-pg-class