Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1530)

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1530)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
KaiGai Kohei wrote:
> The series of SE-PostgreSQL patches are updated:
> [1/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-sepgsql-8.4devel-3-r1530.patch
> [2/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-utils-8.4devel-3-r1530.patch
> [3/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-policy-8.4devel-3-r1530.patch
> [4/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-docs-8.4devel-3-r1530.patch
> [5/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-tests-8.4devel-3-r1530.patch

BTW, what is the current status of revewing the patches?
Is it necessary to wait for a few days more?

If you have anything unclear, please feel free to ask me anything.

Thanks,

--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

Сообщение: Re: Missing files after make install ?
Сообщение: Re: Missing files after make install ?