Re: Killing OIDs

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: Killing OIDs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
>   I'd be a little worried about whether he shouldn't
> be using quote_identifier and/or schema-qualifying the names, but
> SET WITHOUT OIDS is the right command to be issuing.

It may not make any difference in this case, but for completeness and
correctness:

SELECT
  'ALTER TABLE ' || quote_ident(n.nspname) || '.'  ||
quote_ident(c.relname) || ' SET WITHOUT OIDS;'
FROM pg_catalog.pg_class c
     LEFT JOIN pg_catalog.pg_user u ON u.usesysid = c.relowner
     LEFT JOIN pg_catalog.pg_namespace n ON n.oid = c.relnamespace
WHERE c.relkind = 'r'
      AND n.nspname NOT IN ('pg_catalog', 'pg_toast')
      AND pg_catalog.pg_table_is_visible(c.oid)
      AND c.relhasoids
;

Cheers,
Steve

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Saber cuando se dispara el trigger (After: insert,update,delete)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Killing OIDs