Re: PQinitSSL broken in some use casesf

От Andrew Chernow
Тема Re: PQinitSSL broken in some use casesf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>> PQinitSSL(false) initializes crypto?  Please point me to exact function
>> calls that are the problem?  Everything is very vague.

File: src/interfaces/libpq/fe-secure.c
Func: init_ssl_system
Line: 823

Starting at around line 853, this function prepares a lock array for
CRYPTO_set_locking_callback.  This function is not part of libssl, its
part of libcrypto.  It also calls CRYPTO_set_id_callback.  The rest of
that function appears to only make libssl calls.

There should be an "if (pq_initcryptolib)" around those libcrypto calls,
serving the same purpose as the pq_initssllib variable.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC