Re: Strange thing happened when upgrading postgres on windows on my laptop

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Strange thing happened when upgrading postgres on windows on my laptop
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/02/2009 14:12, Raul Carolus wrote:
> 1.  During the install, it told me I had to close open office to
> continue installation.  That made me tilt my head, but I closed open
> office and went on my merry way.

I cam across this one too when upgrading my laptop. It turned out that I
had an old database connection in OpenOffice which accessed a postgres
database. I didn't really investigate it as it went away when I closed
OpenOffice.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie