Re: Clarification to catalog-pg-class

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Clarification to catalog-pg-class
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> The count was only used to determine if we should check for triggers, so
> we now use a boolean;  the code checks are the same.

Hmmm.  In the beta publicity and release notes, we should warn tool
designers about this.  It's quite possible that some of them (SQLManger,
etc.) were using the counts for something.  No reason to surprise them.

--Josh

Сообщение: Re: Clarification to catalog-pg-class
Сообщение: Re: Clarification to catalog-pg-class