pgAgent: Log connection error message and initial connection

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема pgAgent: Log connection error message and initial connection
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi All,

As per my discussion with Dave Page, I have modified pgagent:

- Log connection error message no matter what the log level is.
  Introduced a LOG_WARN_EXT (EXTENDED WARNING), which will log
  messages as warning even without taking the LogLevel into
  consideration

- If the initial connection attempt fails, it will loop, and
  retry a few times at the speed of the normal
timing loop
  before giving up.

Please find the patch for that.

--