Re: White paper on very big databases

От Grant Allen
Тема Re: White paper on very big databases
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
If you're willing to consider hybrids/hacked versions based on PostgreSQL, then look at Aaron Harsh's presentation
aboutRentrak's TV ad viewing/media monitoring database ... search Youtube on those names and it'll come up as first hit
(called"Is your RDBMS letting you down?").  Their DB is petabyte scale, but it is a heavily modified version of pg.

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)

Dazed and confused about technology for 20 years
http://fuzzydata.wordpress.com/