Re: field with Password

От Iñigo Barandiaran
Тема Re: field with Password
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks!

Ok. I've found http://256.com/sources/md5/ library. So the idea is to
define in the dataBase a Field of PlainText type. When I want to insert
a new user, I define a password, convert to MD5 hash with the library
and store it in the DataBase. Afterwards, any user check should get the
content of the DataBase of do the inverse process with the library. Is
it correct?

Thanks so much!!!!!!

Best,