Re: LIMIT NULL

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: LIMIT NULL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

David E. Wheeler wrote:
> On Feb 3, 2009, at 8:40 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
>> We have one page per main SQL verb (e.g. SELECT or CREATE TABLE). I
>> don't think we want to break it up more than that. One page for each
>> clause would be a nightmare to maintain.
>
> Then should the LIMIT/OFFSET page go away?

I was referring to the reference section. I see you were referring to
the more descriptive but probably less complete Section II.

I see Section II says at the beginning: "Readers looking for a complete
description of a particular command should look into Part VI
<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/reference.html>.".

cheers

andrew