Re: pgevent warnings on mingw

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgevent warnings on mingw
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Ahh, sorry..like the spam....
> again!
>
> I thought over that the existing msvc the did not have uneasines.
> so, I wish to make it this as correspondence with worried Magnus-san.
> It is after sufficient test.

If I read this patch right, it does an "export all symbols" when run on
mingw? That surely can't be right? We may not have any additional
symbols there now, but it's certaily not the intention? Plus, it makes
msvc behave differently from mingw (since msvc uses the exports.txt)?

I did some more checking, and it seems MS has changed the warnings in
the new version of VIsual Studio. Right now, the following exports.txt
file passes without warnings. Can someone check if it does on mingw?

EXPORTSDllUnregisterServer  @ 1;DllRegisterServer @ 2;

Do you need all that extra decoration junk on mingw, or does it work
this way?

//Magnus