Re: Combination of Triggers and self-FKs produces inconsistent data

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Combination of Triggers and self-FKs produces inconsistent data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
>>     presence of BEFORE triggers
>
> This isn't a bug.  If you create triggers that prevent the RI actions
> from being taken, it's your own problem.

Huh?  Since when was it OK by us to have data which violates a declared
FK under *any* circumstances?  Where in our docs does it say that
Foreign Keys are not enforced if the table has triggers on it?

--Josh

Сообщение: Re: Combination of Triggers and self-FKs produces inconsistent data
Сообщение: Re: Combination of Triggers and self-FKs produces inconsistent data