Re: Problem with committing in XA mode

От Vlastimil Havranek
Тема Re: Problem with committing in XA mode
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
It has not solve the issue completely, but really made it appear less
often.
Currently we are preparing to start using jboss, so I will leave the
issue to the community now.

Thx for your help anyway,

Vl.

Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> Vlastimil Havranek wrote:
>> Ive just tried the patched driver and at first look it seems to have
>> solved the issue! I will check the logs and do more tests tomorow.
>
> Huh, that's odd. It really shouldn't have solved it! It should've just
> given a different error message.

Vlastimil Havránek
Software Developer
xitee k.s. || www.xitee.com || vlastimil.havranek@xitee.com
Phone: office +420 234262342, mobile +420 775366990