Re: [HACKERS] Patch: Allocation of "kind" codes for spatial type.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patch: Allocation of "kind" codes for spatial type.
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Ale Raza <araza@esri.com> writes:
> Attached is the modified pg_statistic.h file for this patch. As you
> mentioned 200 - 299 is reserved for ESRI st_geometry type. Out of these
> values I am using code 200 for st_geometry.

Done.

For future reference, what people normally mean by a "patch" is
"diff -c" output.  Sending the whole modified file is not convenient
because it can't be dropped-in if there have been any changes since the
version you worked from (as indeed there have been, in this case).

Сообщение: Re: Hash function for numeric (WIP)
Сообщение: Re: Hash function for numeric (WIP)