Re: BUG #4617: JDBC Drivers 8.2/8.3 return no ResultSet

От Raymond Naseef
Тема Re: BUG #4617: JDBC Drivers 8.2/8.3 return no ResultSet
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Excellent.

So useful getUpdateCount(), getResultSet(), and getMoreResults() return
very detailed data about each query in a statement.

Updating driver also found place we were using ps.setString(value) for a
parameter for ID = ?, and we got error asking for proper use of
ps.setInt(value).