Re: jsonpath

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: jsonpath
Дата
Re: jsonpath
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> I mean repeated invocations of
>     psql -c "select '$ ? (@ like_regex \"pattern\" flag \"a\")'::jsonpath"
> These get crash, no crash, crash, no crash ...

That is just wacko ... but it does seem to support my thought of
a wild store somewhere.  The mechanism for this case might be
that memory layout is different depending on whether we had to
rebuild the relcache init file at session start or not.  Similarly,
the fact that the full test script reliably crashes might be
dependent on previous commands having left things in a certain
state.  Unfortunately that gets us little closer to a fix.

Has anybody gotten through a valgrind run on this code yet?