Re: FWD: Re: Updated backslash consistency patch

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: FWD: Re: Updated backslash consistency patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stephen,

> On a seperate (kind of) note, I'd really like to be able to say "I want
> this function visible everywhere" like a system function.  public really
> doesn't fit this bill very well, in my experience.

We're *so* not going there.  If you really want this, just log in as
superuser and add the functions to pg_catalog.

--Josh

Сообщение: Re: FWD: Re: Updated backslash consistency patch
Сообщение: Re: FWD: Re: Updated backslash consistency patch