Re: Slow insert performace, 8.3 Wal related?

От Bill Preston
Тема Re: Slow insert performace, 8.3 Wal related?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Thanks Scott.

We are in Southern California.
What I need someone  for when the SHTF again, and if I can't handle it,
I have some resource to get on the job right away. And it would help if
they were a company that does this kind of thing so that I can get some
buy in from those above.

Rusty